Kids in action to fill the Piggy Bank, involving our kids for a great cause. We are looking for little leaders and families that using their creativity raising money to draw a Smile and change the life of lots of children, some ideas:
- Getting support with your friends and family
- Garage Sales
- Lemonade Stands
- Share the story with your neighbor, family or friends
- Share the story with your school and be the leader of your school campaign.
- Give or ask as a birthday or Christmas present to donate a Surgery for a child.
- Visit your mom or dad at work.
- Make a small donation every time you meet with friends.
- Host an event pro-Drawing Alegria
We would like to share how Jerónimo had helped collecting money for our first Drawing Alegría Journey! Thank you Jeronimo!
Drawing Alegria is a fundraising organization supporting Surgical Journeys for Cleft Lip and Palate in Latin America who is working in partnership with FutureWatch EDEP “Building Healthy and Sustainable Communities” as a registered Canadian Charity Organization with registration number 890403843RR0001.
All eligible donations will be provided a tax receipt in January/February of the year following the donation. Tax receipts are provided for cumulative giving over $20.00 in the year and only if we have your full name and mailing address of the donor. A donation made to any appeal represents a notation to the entire FutureWatch on behalf of Drawing Alegria. To help the most children, we use your donation where it can do the most good by pooling it with the donation of others.